What. A. Night. Thanks to rousing community support, the Alexander Valley Film Society raised nearly $50,000 for our year-round educational and cultural programming at Red Carpet Evening 2018!
Thank you to all of our bidders, guests, table hosts, Peloton Catering, and Trione Winery.
Special thanks to the fabulous Planning Team (Jenness Brewer, Delores Arabian, Renay Fanelli, Lisa Henson, Paula Johnson, Claire O’Neill, Dianne Vernon, Kelley Voss, and Madeline Wallace ) for creating such a beautiful event.
And major thanks to Senator Mike McGuire for helping to make the arts and arts education a priority for all of our citizens.
UPCOMING EVENTS AND SCREENINGS!
- 3/19 - THE S WORD - Monday, March 19th - 6PM at The Clover Theater followed by a panel discussion (Monthly Screening Series)
Brought to you by the Healthcare Foundation Northern Sonoma County
- 4/7 - KEEP THE CHANGE - Saturday, April 7th - 1PM at The Clover Theater (Monthly Screening Series)
- 4/16 - PARIAH - Monday, April 16th - 5:30PM at The Raven Film Center (Monthly Screening Series)
- 5/7 - GRACE JONES: BLOODLIGHT AND BAMI - Monday, May 7th - 5:30PM at The Clover Theater (Monthly Screening Series)
- 5/19 - THE HURT LOCKER - Saturday, May 19th - 1PM at The Raven Film Center (Monthly Screening Series)
If you need assistance purchasing tickets or an AVFS Membership, please call OvationTix customer service: 866-811-4111. Customer service hours: 6am - 6pm M-F / 7am - 6pm Sat + Sun (Pacific Time)
Together we can bring diverse films, artists, educational and cultural enrichment programming to our community.