THE 3rD ANNUAL ALEXANDER VALLEY FILM FESTIVAL
OCTOBER 19-22, 2017
ALEXANDER VALLEY FILM FESTIVAL
CELEBRATES THIRD YEAR IN OCTOBER 2017
The 2017 Alexander Valley Film Festival. The ALEXANDER VALLEY FILM FESTIVAL (AVFF) celebrates its third year this October as the hottest emerging regional film festival in the North Bay. AVFF has become a unique mix of local and independent cinema with a Hollywood flare. The Festival will feature domestic and international narrative features, documentaries, short films, special programs, winners from the Student Film Competition, community events and screenings, a thrilling Opening Night Celebration, and more!
In addition to screening cutting-edge films, AVFF showcases and hosts new and emerging talents from all over the world.
This event is dedicated to bringing films and experiences to Northern Sonoma County to which the community would otherwise not have access. The Festival takes place October 19-22, 2017 (Thursday-Sunday) and anchors between The Clover Theater in Cloverdale and Raven Film Center in Healdsburg plus other venues throughout Northern Sonoma County.
- September 25th (Mon) - LAUNCH PARTY - Erickson Fine Art Gallery (Healdsburg)
- October 19th (Thurs) - NEIGHBOR SCREENING - Alexander Valley Hall (Alexander Valley)
- October 20th (Fri) - OPENING NIGHT FILM and First Street Block Party (Cloverdale)
- October 21st (Sat) - Screenwriters Panel and Student Shorts (Coverdale) + SATURDAY NIGHT PAIRINGS: Film & Food - Odd Fellows Hall (Geyserville)
- October 22nd (Sun) - VIP Filmmaker Brunch (Cloverdale)+ CLOSING NIGHT FILM and Awards Reception (Healdsburg)
For more information about the Alexander Valley Film Society, visit www.avfilmsociety.org or call 707.893.7150.